Insulated copper flexible busbars Moflex are manufactured from highly flexible copper strips either in bare or tinned version. They are insulated with high quality mechanical, electrical and self-extinguishing PVC.
Comparing with regular copper cable connections with Insulated copper flexible busbars Moflex – Moflex saves you time and money. Due to skin effect, on average 45% smaller cross section is needed compared to regular copper cable.
- Electrolytic copper Cu-ETP 99,90%.
- Available in plain or tin plated copper.
- Self-extinguishing UL 94 V-0 black PVC insulation.
- Elongation: > 200 %.
- Tensile strength: > 15 N/mm².
- Nominal voltage 1000 V AC – 1500 V DC.
- Dielectric strength of the insulation: > 20 KV/mm.
- Operating temperature: -40° C* up to 105° C*.
* not during dynamic pressure